Information about Parimukti Yoga School’s,
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
Parimukti Yoga School is dedicated to teaching yoga and meditation to every single individual who wants to explore this wonderful ancient techniques in-depth. Here’s our philosphy behind the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training promotes a self-challenging growth oriented practice which will ultimately lead to a life transforming experience.
Yoga Alliance Registered 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training India programs
Why you should join the Parimukti 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Program?
You should join the Parimukti 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training India because
- You have a serious interest in both practicing and teaching yoga and meditation. You might discover your love for teaching only after doing a in-depth study
- You are in reasonable physical health and not suffering from any major disease (no major conditions or allergies and not recovering from any serious surgeries or medical conditions)
- You are willing to learn from fellow teachers and students as well as share your own wisdom
- You are looking for a life transforming experience
- You are willing to pay the price in discipline, sweat, and facing your own fears
- You are not afraid of transforming and challenging experiences and are ready to work hard on self-growth
- You are interested in gaining mastery over your body, your mind and your self
- You are willing to make a commitment of 4-8 weeks in the pursuit and practice of the training with option to stay longer if seats available (internship program)
(you cannot be guaranteed a seat immediately in the next course unless you have booked in advance)
- You want to study in a small group to get maximum feedback from every teacher and make the training a personal journey above all.
Important: Yoga for Beginners
We welcome first timers and beginners to join the Parimukti 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Program. But if you are an absolute beginner with less than 3-6 months self practice we warn you that just one month of learning yoga in india no matter how comprehensive will sadly be just not enough to become a complete Yoga Teacher.
You will gain a deep understanding and knowledge even a certificate to teach but the true body wisdom, empathy and experience can only come from a sustained practice.
Of course You will still definitely enjoy a powerful physical, mental and spiritual transformation
But still if you are a beginner and do not plan to start teaching immediately joing the 200 hour yoga teacher training is vastly superior to learning yoga at home by yourelf.
What is the nature of the Parimukti 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training ?
Our teaching is based on Krishnamacharya’s lineage, which is reflected in the fact that the asana practice is mostly in the Hatha Yoga tradition, with focus on both building strength as well as flexibility, but always being mindful of each individual’s capabilities. Alignment of the asanas is inspired from the Iyengar tradition (although we strictly do not teach classical Iyengar classes). More dynamic classes as well as Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra classes to restore and rejuvenate are part of the training.We distinguish ourselves in tailoring the training to the needs and level of the whole group. While the main course structure and learning goals are set, the emphasis of the course changes from one TTC to the other depending on each group’s interests and overall level. In this way we inspire and challenge you, the student, to also find your particular style of teaching. Since a Parimukti training is demanding and challenging physically and mentally, we find it important to have a good balance between physical practice and restorative classes. Parimukti yoga teachers training india offers an holistic and integrated practice of asana, pranayama and meditation
Level I – 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training explained
- Rigorous 6-day schedule including theory and practice (one weekly day off)
- 3 to 6 hours of daily self-practice and live training in asanas, pranayama, techniques and different meditations
- Detailed instructions of asanas (postures) addressing their alignment, key verbal and hands-on adjustments and therapeutic applications
- Daily integrated pranayama practice building up from simple to more demanding pranayama
- Morning practice is done in silence and individual student can choose to have a silent day/days during the course in order to tune in to listen to one’s body more deeply
- Daily alignment class addressing the function, verbal instructions, hands-on adjustments of most important asanas
- Throughout the course functional applied anatomy of the major joints that we work with in yoga asana classes, helping you to understand and identify differences in students and corresponding needs
- Teaching practice throughout the training with detailed feedback by one of our teachers
- Small class size with no more than 15 students per class for individualised personal attention and in-depth instruction (we are the only school that does this)
- In-depth thought-stimulating lessons on yoga philosophy to understand the evolution of yoga over the ages and how you can integrate yoga philosphy in your life and as a teacher
- Daily meditation training in different techniques like Vipassana, Dance Meditation, Dynamic Meditations, Shamata, Buddhists meditation, etc. The used techniques change from one TTC to the other depending on each group’s interests and available teachers
- For the students with special interest: A mentor program giving personal guidance throughout the training. After the training we can help you to set up your own center and mentor you on your further growth
- A great sense of community, camaraderie, friendship and a shared sense of learning and growth from studying and spending almost a month with like-minded people
What are the skills I will have after acquired finishing the Parimukti Yoga 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training ?
After finishing the Parimukti Yoga 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training you can register yourself with the Yoga Alliance, which allows you to teach all over the globe.
After completing the Yoga Teacher Training India you are competent to teach a well rounded yoga class including asana, pranayama, and mediation while weaving in the deeper messages of the yoga philosophy, according to Yoga Alliance’s standards.
The teaching rehearsals, theory classes and yoga and meditation practices during the course give you an extensive toolbox to guide a variety of students. The one month intensive training with high quality teachers and mutually supportive and encouraging students will give you self-confidence to begin your own journey as yoga teacher.
An intensive yoga teacher training is also a deeply transforming experience for an individual student. At Parimukti we offer in-depth guidance and equipe you with many skills for the journey of discovering your own innate nature and truth.
After completing the Level I of Yoga Teacher Training India, these are the areas you will be well versed in:
- An encyclopaedic knowledge of selected yoga postures: Sanskrit and English names, alignments, benefits and contra indications
- A good understanding of yoga asana, pranayama and meditation and its practical applications in physical as well as mental level
- A deep knowledge of breath-work and its effect on health and happiness
- A solid foundation in roots and application of chanting with perfect pronunciation and intonation. Understanding by experience how sound can positively charge oneself and the environment
- An ability to teach and instruct various meditation techniques
- An understanding of working with stress and lifestyle diseases of modern world from the perspective of asana, pranayama and meditation practices
- An understanding of different chakras and treatment according to them
- An increased understanding and acceptance of yourself and the direction of your life
A daily schedule for the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training looks like the following. The timings might slightly change depending on the particular location and weather conditions. The day is scheduled in such a way that it allows enough time for rest and self-study.
07.00 – 09.00 Pranayama & Asana
09.00 – 10.00 Healthy vegetarian breakfast
10.00 – 11.15 Applied Anatomy
11.30 – 12.30 Alignment
12.30 – 03.00 Lunch and rest
03.00 – 04.15 Philosophy
04.30 – 06.00 Asana/Art of Teaching (alternate days)
06.00 – 07.00 Meditation
07.00 – 08.00 Dinner and rest
Here’s why we are humbly striving to become one of the best yoga teacher training schools in India
You can actually go here and watch and read more of our testimonials.
Schedule & Pricing
Click on the link below to check the pricing and dates of all the upcoming courses
After all the information in the world Really, all you need is to follow your heart.
If you still find yourself unable to make a decision or if you have a certain doubt or question in your mind
Write to us.
Let us guide you in dissolving your doubts or fears.
Our Locations (Click on the links below for more info)
[tabby title=”Parimukti Certification”]
How can I use the yoga teacher training certification from Parimukti to set up my own Yoga and Meditation Training center?
For those who are interested, Parimukti can help you to set up your own Yoga Studio and teach students immediately on finishing of the required level course and passing the Parimukti Diploma Exam and evaluation by our trainers. On finishing the course we offer assistance in setting up your own business and getting clients for your own
Fill up the form below to check for available seats in the Level 1 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
To go to the booking page directly.