For more pictures click here
Parimukti is an organisation dedicated to teaching yoga and meditation
to every single individual
who wants to explore this wonderful ancient techniques in-depth.
Parimukti is a self-challenging growth oriented practice which will ultimately lead to a life
Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher Training program 200 Hr/ 300 Hr
Why you should join the Parimukti Yoga Teacher Training Program?
You should join Parimukti Yoga Teacher Training Program India because
- You have a serious interest in both practicing and teaching Yoga, Yoga Therapy and Meditation. You might discover your love for teaching only after doing a in-depth study
- You are in reasonable physical health and not suffering from any major disease. (No major conditions or allergies and not recovering from any serious surgeries or medical conditions)
- You are willing to learn from fellow teachers and students as well as share your own wisdom
- You are looking for a life transforming experience
- You are willing to pay the price in discipline, sweat, and facing your own fears
- You are not afraid of transforming and challenging experiences and are ready to work hard on self-growth
- You are interested in gaining mastery over your body, your mind and your self
- You are willing to make a commitment of 4-8 weeks in the pursuit and practice of the training with option to stay longer if seats available
(You cannot be guaranteed a seat immediately in the next course unless you have booked in advance)
- You want to study in a small group to get maximum feedback from every teacher and make the training a personal journey above all
What is the nature of the Parimukti Teacher Training Program ?
At Parimukti our teaching is based on Krishnamacharya’s lineage, which is reflected in the fact that we view Yoga as a holistic philosophy offering wisdom and tools to transform your live. Thus the practices such as asana, pranayama, and meditation are not an end, but a means to an end.
Asana practice is mostly in the Hatha Yoga tradition, with focus on both building strength as well as flexibility. Alignment of the asanas is inspired from the Iyengar tradition (although we strictly do not teach classical Iyengar classes). More dynamic classes as well as Yin Yoga classes to restore and rejuvenate are part of the training.We extinguish ourselves in tailoring the training to the needs and level of the whole group. While the main course structure and learning goals are set, the emphasis of the course changes from one TTC to the other depending on each group’s interests. Since a Parimukti training is demanding and challenging physically and mentally, we find it important to have a good balance between physical practice and restorative classes. Parimukti yoga teachers training india offers an holistic and integrated practice of asana, pranayama and meditation
Level I – 200 hrs (overview)
- Detailed instructions for asanas (postures) addressing their alignment and key verbal adjustments therapeutic applications
- Morning practice is done in silence and individual student can choose to have a silent day/days during the course in order to tune in to listen to one’s body more deeply
- 3 to 6 hours of daily self-practice and live training in asanas, pranayama techniques and different meditations
- Rigorous 6-day schedule including theory and practice (one weekly day off)
- Small class size with no more than 15 students per class for individualised personal attention and in-depth instruction (we are the only school that does this)
- In-depth thought-stimulating lessons on yoga philosophy to understand the evolution of yoga over the ages
- Daily meditation training in different techniques like Vipassana, Dance Meditation, Dynamic Meditations, Shamata, Buddhists meditation, etc. The used techniques change from one TTC to the other depending on each group’s interests and available teachers
- A theoretical introduction to nutrition (based on Ayurvedic principles) and self-treatment with nutrition
- For the students with special interest: A karma yoga and giving back opportunity based on a sense of communal harmony (in Goa only)
- For the students with special interest: A mentor program giving personal guidance throughout the training. After the training we can help you to set up your own center and mentor you on your further growth
- A great sense of community, camaraderie, friendship and a shared sense of learning and growth from studying and spending almost a month with like-minded people
To get a details of upcoming course schedule and pricing Click Here
What are the skills I will be mastering after finishing Level I Parimukti Training Program ?
After finishing the Parimukti 200-hour Teacher Training you are competent to teach a well rounded yoga class including asana, pranayama, and mediation while weaving in the deeper messages of the Yoga philosophy, according to Yoga Alliance’s standards. Depending on your background and interest we can train you to specifically teach a Asthanga, Traditional Hatha or Vinyasa Flow class (this happens in consultation with Lead Trainer)
The teaching rehearsals, theory classes and yoga and meditation practices during the course give you an extensive toolbox to guide a avriety of students. The one month intensive training with high quality teachers and mutually supportive and encouraging students will give you self-confidence to begin your own journey as yoga teacher.
An intensive yoga teacher training is also a deeply transforming experience for an individual student. At Parimukti we offer in-depth guidance and equipe you with many skills for the journey of discovering your own innate nature and truth.
After completing the Level I of Parimukti Training, these are the areas you will be well versed in:
- An encyclopedic knowledge of selected yoga postures: Sanskrit and English names, alignments, benefits and contra indications
- A general understanding of yoga therapy and its practical applications in physical as well as mental level
- A deep knowledge of breath-work and its effect on health and happiness
- A solid foundation in roots and application of Vedic mantra chanting with perfect pronunciation and intonation. Understanding how sound can positively charge oneself and the environment
- An ability to teach and instruct various meditation techniques
- An understanding of working with stress and lifestyle diseases of modern world from the perspective of asana, pranayama and meditation practices
- An understanding of different Dosha types (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) and treatment according to them
- An understanding of Ayurveda and various Yogic diets according to Dosha types
- An increased understanding and acceptance of yourself and the direction of your life
Here’s what our past students have to say about us
You can actually go here and watch and read more of our testimonials.
After all the information in the world Really,
all you need is to follow your heart.
Make a commitment to yourself, to join this amazingly joyous and deeply transformative life changing experience, Today
Join Us or write to us.
We will guide you in dissolving your doubts or fears.
Upcoming Yoga Teacher Trainings in India
|Dates in 2015-2016||Location||Availability|
|200 HRS 4 April – 30 April 2016||Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh||Check Availability|
|200 HRS 16 May -11 June 2016||Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh|
|200 HRS 13 June – 9 July 2016||Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh||
3 Seats left
|200 HRS 5 September – 30 September 2016||Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh|
Upcoming Parimukti Yoga Therapy Training in Europe
|Summer 2016||Location (No Accomodation)||Availability|
|4 June – 13 June||Utrecht, Netherlands||Check Availability and Prices|
|2 July – 11 July||Utrecht, Netherlands|
Upcoming Parimukti Yoga Therapy Training in India
|Winter 2016-2017||Location (Accomodation Available)||Availability|
|5 November – 30 November 2016
|Arambol, Goa||Check Availability|
|5 December – 30 December 2017
|5 February – 29 February 2017
|5 March – 30 March 2017
Please check the schedule and pricing page for a complete calendar of dates courses and locations in 2016
Our Locations (Click on the links below for more info)
How can I use a diploma from Parimukti to set up my own Yoga and Meditation Training center?
For those who are interested, Parimukti can help you to set up your own Yoga Studio and teach students immediately on finishing of the required level course and passing the Parimukti Diploma Exam and evaluation by our trainers. On finishing the course we offer assistance in setting up your own business and getting clients for your own
Fill up the form below to check for available seats in the Level 1 200 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training Course
To go to the booking page directly.