The course fee includes the following facilities
- Extremely clean, cozy, comfortable and secure shared accommodations on a twin sharing basis
- Single Rooms with attached bathroom and individual hot and cold showers available for an additional 100 euros*
- 24/7 security and a locker for valuables
- Specially prepared delicious vegetarian breakfast on training days is included in the fee throughout the course**
- There is a daily option to book lunch or dinner on a donation basis fee
- Students are welcome to bring, share their own meals from outside
- All students are encouraged to refill their bottles from our clean mineral water station
- Japanese Facial Massage (Kobido)
- A sight seeing dolphin trip or an excursion to Goas amazing ancient temples
- Hot oil massage by a trained Ayurvedic masseur
- A complete printed Manual of the course with all lessons and diagrams and useful reminders etc. Many of our ex students consider this manual a cherished invaluable and yet a practical posession
- WiFi and internet (though in Goa it is not always reliable or steady due to factors outside our control)
- A chauffeured pickup from the airport to our school from the Goa airport to avoid the hassle of taxi touts and finding the location if you are arriving in India for the first time
*All rooms in Dharamsala have a private attached bathroom, so there is no additional charge for single rooms in Dharamshala
**Please inform us of any special diet needs so we can cater for your accordingly
Sponsoring a Student or gift a Yoga Scholarship
Participants can sponsor a student by paying full fees for the sponsored student.
Please write to us to know more.If you wish to sponsor poor Indian students (especially women) we will sponsor half of the tuition ourselves and also pay for their accommodation and meals.
If You cannot afford the full tuition
Write to us if you cannot afford a full tuition and we can arrange a internship for a select few students depending on the fullness of the batch. As an intern you will be expected to contribute to the workload of running the course and be one of the staff or helpers of the course. This will be in addition to being a full participant in the course and all the activities.
Early Bird Discount
An early bird discount of 100 Eur is applied if the course is booked at more than four months in advance, prior to the starting date of the course.
If you would like to know more or have a specific query please contact us here