Arambol, Goa, brings together people from all over the world to experience the magnificant world village atmosphere. In Arambol everything is to be discovered from morning meditations on the beach to hypnotising world music at night. It is a beautiful place especially for open minded, art orientated seekers who love the mixture of local and foreign cultures.
In Arambol you truly sizzle in the center of happenings. Energies can sometimes be mind puzzling and very activating. People are from all walks of life and embrace diversity with an open heart. Handicraft makers, artists, yoga teachers and trainees, musicians, healing professionals and students come together and practise the ‘Art of Living’.
Arambol is a place to experience and chill out. The colours of India bloom around in thousand of ways. They can be found in women’s dresses and local temples as well as chai (tea) shops and markets. The laid back hippy style atmosphere invites you to spend long lazy evenings with good company in concerts and restaurants. Armabol is spiced up with opportunities to eat vegan, raw, Indian, continental, etc. Name your diet and you can find the food for it.
Our yogashala is located at a peaceful location inside arambol. In the serenity of the shala, you can turn into yourself and take in all the good teachings of yoga: asana practise, art of teaching, philosophy, anatomy, pranayama, meditatiotion ands well as ayurvedic knowledge. Between the classes you can dive into the refreshing waves of the magnificent Indian ocean.
The beach, closest restaurants and yogashala are all on walking distance from our facilities. Services like ATM, medical care, veggies stalls and supermarkets are easily available also.
- Sleeping facilities: a clean and secure room with shower and toilet on twin sharing basis. We can provide single rooms for and additional fee, please inform with us.
- Wifi and internet at the accomodation facilities (though not always reliable due to factors outside our control).
- Delicious and healthy vegetarian breakfast on training days is included in the fee throughout the course.
- Healthy vegetarian lunch or dinner can be booked additionally for 75 euros. Students are welcome to bring and share their own meals from outside – however we do not provide in cooking facilities.
- A sight seeing dolphin trip or an excercusion to Goa‘s amazing ancient temples.
- A hot oil or Thai Yoga massage by a trained masseur
- A locker for valuables
- A chauffered pick up from th airport to our school from the Goa airport to avoid hassle of taxi touts and finding the location
To get details of upcoming courses in Goa, please Click Here
For more information just contact Parimukti. We are happy to tell you more.