blog l courses l schedule & pricing l teachers l accommodation l photos
testimonials l contact us l apply online l merel’s book
For more pictures click here
Welcome To Parimukti Yoga & Meditation
The training is the perfect opportunity to deepen your teaching skills, and grow in confidence to become an all-round teacher
Areas that we will focus on specifically are adjustments (verbally, hands-on, and therapeutical), Ayurveda, Yang & Yin Yoga Practices
The program is registered with the Yoga Alliance, which means that your certificate will be recognized world-wide
Why Join ?
- You have a serious interest in expanding your teaching skills of yoga and meditation
- You are at the point of taking your profession to a higher level and want to explore other ways of profiling yourself as a teacher
- You want to learn more different types of yoga practice to be able to offer specialised yoga classes
- You want to know the ins and outs of applied anatomy for yoga teachers
- You are looking for a six week program that will not only change your teaching skills but you personally as well
- You are keen to study with a team of highly qualified international teachers
- You are looking for a school that pays a lot of attention to students individually
What is the nature of the Parimukti 300 hours Teacher Training Program ?
At Parimukti we use and teach yoga as a tool to discover who we really are. We investigate ourselves and our lives to become happier and to spread this positivity. We do not teach you to become a one-in-a-dozen teacher, but encourage you to be authentic and keep working on yourself. We stimulate you to teach from your own experience and wisdom.
Our 300hrs training is centered around the different schools of asana practice: Ashtanga Vinyasa, Vinyasa Krama, Yin Yoga, and Yoga Nidra. Every week we explore a different style with a highly experienced teacher, or teachers, and study the philosophy, background, context, and particular way of instructions and adjustments. If you were most comfortable teaching one style of class only, in this training we are opening up the possibilities and you might explore a different quality of teaching yourself.
Personal development as a teacher is an important element in this training, as a true teacher of yoga can only guide and inspire if he/she explored herself deeply.
Level II – 300 hours (overview)
- A program specially designed for experienced teachers and students that have completed a 300 hours training and want to bring their teaching skills to a next level
- A 6 week program (most schools offer 4 weeks only) that is intensive and yet allows enough time to rest and self-reflect
- Weekly focus on a particular style of asana practice such as Ashtanga Vinyasa, Vinyasa Krama, Yin Yoga, and Yoga Nidra. Each week you learn how to teach that particular style of yoga asana class
- You will understand the underlaying principles of Yoga Nidra and you will be able to guide a Yoga Nidra after the training
- Yoga philosophy classes introducing in-depth study of the Yoga Sutras and Upanishads
- In-depth hands-on adjustment module from both the Ashtanga Vinyasa, Vinyasa Krama, Yin and Restorative Yoga perspective
- Special module on teaching yoga to special need’s groups like children, woman in their period and prenatal yoga
- An immersion into traditional mantra chanting, learning how to perfectly pronounce sanskrit mantras and their meaning
- Module addressing the difference between teaching a yin yoga and a restorative class and you will learn how to teach both
- Many hours of supervised teaching. You will be guided throughout the training and coached on different elements of teaching and ‘holding the space’ to further your teaching career
- Introduction into Ayurveda and the study of nutrition
- Module on Pranayama addressing the differnt types, their benefits, contra-indications and how to guide students. We move from simple to complex and the more invasive type of kriyas
What are the skills I will have after finishing 300 hours Parimukti Training Program ?
After finishing the Parimukti 300 hours Teacher Training you can register yourself with Yoga Alliance, and obtain your 500hrs Yoga Alliance Teacher registration. This is a big step opening up many teaching opportunities all over the globe.
After the training you are able to teach different styles of yoga, such as Ashtanga Vinyasa, Vinyasa Krama, Yin Yoga, and Yoga Nidra. You will be able to bring the yoga philosophy into your classes and be a truly inspiring, authentic teacher.
You will be able to offer a class ranging from physically demanding to deeply relaxing and rejuvenating. You will be equipped by different styles of leading and instructing your students and you understand how and when to use what. This training will bring a deep transformation for you as a teacher, as well as on a personal level.
After completing the Level II of Parimukti Training, these are the areas you will be well versed in:
- An expanded knowledge of advanced yoga postures: Sanskrit and English names, alignments, benefits and contra indications
- Giving adjustments, both hands-on and using props like bolsters, cushions, blocks, straps
- Being able to identify individual needs of your students in asana, pranayama and meditation and you know how to guide them for a more profound experience
- A solid foundation in pranayama practice and being able to guide and instruct the pranayama that fits your particular group
- A deep knowledge of breath-work and its effect on health and happiness
- A solid understanding of the underlaying philosophy and context in which the different schools of yoga asana developed
- An ability to teach and instruct various meditation techniques
- Determining someone’s dosha and you know the most important ways of healing any imbalance
- An understanding of different chakras and individual treatment according to them
- An increased understanding and acceptance of yourself (as a teacher) and the direction of your career
Practical Information about the 300 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
A daily schedule for the 300 hours training looks like the following. Small changes might occur.
07.00 – 09.00 Pranayama & Asana
09.00 – 10.00 Healthy vegetarian breakfast
10.00 – 11.15 Applied Anatomy
11.30 – 12.30 Alignment
12.30 – 03.00 Lunch and rest
03.00 – 04.15 Philosophy
04.30 – 06.00 Asana/Art of Teaching (alternate days)
06.00 – 07.00 Meditation
07.00 – 08.00 Dinner and rest
Here’s what our past students have to say about us
You can actually go here and watch and read more of our testimonials.
Schedule & Pricing
Click on the link below to check the pricing and dates of all the upcoming courses
Schedule and Pricing for the upcoming Trainings
After all the information in the world Really, all you need is to follow your heart.
If you still find yourself unable to make a decision or if you have a certain doubt or question in your mind, please don’t mind to write to us
Our Locations (Click on the links below for more info)
blog l courses l schedule & pricing l teachers l accomodation l photos
testimonials l contact us l apply online l merel’s book
Fill up the form below to check for available seats in the Level 2 – 300 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training Course