Are you ready to take the next step in your yoga journey?
So happy to announce a 10 Day Special Parimukti Yoga Therapy Module with Merel Martens this summer in Utrecht-The Netherlands.
Option 1: 4 June-13 June // Option 2: 2 July-11July
Yoga Point Oudegracht 44 3511 AR Utrecht Netherlands
Regular fee: €1200 (tax incl.)
Early booking fee (before 7th May): €1100 (tax incl.) + free copy of book written by Merel Martens
‘Physiology of Hatha Yoga: A complete guide to understanding the benefits of yoga from a scientific western medical viewpoint’
ABOUT THE MODULE
This 10 day module is designed for yoga teachers and health professionals who want to deepen their understanding and knowledge of physiology based on the medical western science and Ayurveda and how they can be combined and integrated in a yoga therapy session as well as in a regular yoga class.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF COMPLETING THE SPECIAL MODULE?
• You will gain a vast understanding of the physical body and its body systems based on western medical science, including new insights on research between emotion, hormonal imbalances and the brain.
• Knowledge about different personality and body types (doshas), and how to read the dosha in yourself and other people, based on the Indian medical science of Ayurveda
• Learn how to observe a client’s movement pattern, physical appearance and mental state and you will be able to translate this into a treatment plan which includes asanas, pranayama, meditation and life style changes
• Gain knowledge of most common diseases and their underlying pathology from the perspective of both
Western and Indian medicine
• Learn the application of specific asana, pranayama, kriyas and meditation for different individuals
MORE INFORMATION IS IN THIS DOCUMENT ……Download Now